Wednesday , 20 October 2021
Breaking News

Barapukuria Thermal Power Plant:40 pc works of 3rd unit complrted

 

 Dinajpur (South) Correspondent

Work on  Dinajpur 75 MW thermal power plant project in the 3rd Unit is progressing rapidly .

          6 of the 87 million cost of the project has been set period of 3 years . 1 year, 40 per cent of the work has been completed earlier . If everything goes well before the scheduled time of the power plant is expected to go into production .

          According to the sources , Dinajpur neighboring Barapukuria coal mine coal from the coal used as fuel for a power plant with a capacity of 50 MW has been established . There are two units of 125MW power plant .

          375MW unit has been set up in July last year. Two thousand metric tons per day to keep the unit running nearly 7million metric tons of coal a year will be required. When setting up the project into production at the end of the Barapukuria coal -based thermal power plant increased from 50MW to 525MW stand. Since the start of construction of the 3rd unit of the local area and about 1thousand workers have been employed indirectly benefit more than 5thousand people.

          China is implementing 75MW No. 3unit of Harbin Electric International and the CCC contracting firm joint bhenjara inciniyarim Company Ltd.. Contracting firm since July last year, has started implementation of the project.

          According to the project in situ , the original building Barapukuria thermal power plants ( boiler and machine house ), adjacent to the north side of the No. 3unit boiler , turbine , chimney construction , piling sabhila, including the end of the ward. Last month, the construction of the power plant was 30per cent target .

          Almost 40percent of the work has already been finished. 90per cent of their imported equipment arrived in the project area. The remaining 10percent of the equipment to the project area is expected in August. By June 2018 the unit production of targets is underway.

          The project director (PD) Engineer Nuruzzaman Chowdhury said , Barapucuria 75MW thermal power project in the north-west zone of the country with the introduction of the No. 3unit of electricity needs to be met. Add electricity to the national grid and from here it will be possible to reduce the transmission loss

Print Friendly
Loading...

Comments are closed.

`